Friday, April 26, 2013

Its Been a while:(

I know it has been quite a while since I have updated this (3 years to be exact:(

I am no longer doing shirts or custom stuff to sell, but I would like to keep this blog open and start updating it periodically. I am thinking that I may start making it my own personal Coaches Wives only pinterest page, so post things that I find that I like and think you may like as well. I am finding all sorts of things online that I think are SOOO fun for football season and I think its only fair to share the awesome things that I am finding.
Does that sound fun?  It sounds better to me than keeping this blog up and not updating it at all!!

I will begin to work on this next week and I will add not only pictures, but links and prices as well:)

and if YOU find anything awesome, I would LOVE to share it too! Just post a comment or send me an email ladymannslocker@live.com and include the link and your name and I will add it to this page!!

Thank you for being patient with me for the last 3 years! I sure thought I was busy when I had little kids, but now that they are getting older and have a life outside of mine and Josh's, I am getting busier and busier, so its been hard to keep up. But I am willing to try this out again because I think its so fun to have a site for coaches wives to go to, to find awesome football stuff!

Talk to you all soon!!!
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment